Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vacation Part 1 - 2nd Annual Girl's Camping Trip

Just getting settled after a nice long vacation. We both love the outdoors and love to camp so this year we spent nearly a week living out of a tent! I'm breaking it up into a couple of different posts to make it easier to load.

2009 Vacation Part 1 - Last year started the annual Girl's camping trip. We picked the last weekend in June to bring all of our families together camping for the weekend. And for the second year in a row, we camped at the Metamora-Hadley State Park. Our tribe has friendships stemming all the way through high school and even elementary school! And getting everyone together is often hard with busy lives and schedules. This year there were 16 adults and 14 kids! We took up an entire corner of the campground, and had an excellent time! I'm already looking forward to next year!

Yes, I think this makes group photo #1678 Tracy!

Yes, yes he does! Caden was practicing for his own dog one day and would walk Coby around the campground doing such a good job! I think he's almost ready Mom & Dad! hehehe

Watch out Tarra, he's gonna knock the ladies out! What a cutie!

My gorgeous soul sister Lesley

Having so much fun posing for the camera!

When I told Elise I was a photographer she had all kinds of poses ready for me! This is my favorite.

Erin's first camping trip. She was absolutely loving it!

Scott brought out his bag of "Its". An old trick his Grandpa Schwabe taught him, and the kids go crazy!

What can I say? This kid is C-U-T-E!

Erin got her Mama's fair skin and red hair, so they have to be careful she doesn't burst into flames! Love the hat and sunglasses! What a little rockstar!


Brady wasn't feeling to well at the beach, but I love this shot I got.

I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Or maybe it's how old we're getting... Either way they are growing into some pretty cool boys.

The weather was absolutely incredible for the entire weekend and we got to spend the day at the beach. Not exactly the clearest beach around, but we all still had a great time basking in the sun.

See how much fun? :-)

I'll have the next step in our adventure posted soon!

1 comments:

Lesley July 09, 2009  

Could these kids get any cuter???

Next year we need to add a group photo of the kids! I thought about it then got sidetracked...easy to do having so much fun!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP