Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Correction

I have to admit that it was late when I published Clare & Jaime's Guest Book post. I was so excited to show it off, I didn't notice that I had their wedding date wrong! No, I'm not that unorganized. I'm actually pretty organized. But the excitement and the tiredness won.


So imagine being Clare, and checking your photographer's blog and see that they had listed your wedding date wrong... Can you imagine that freak out moment? Like seriously, does she have our date wrong? Do we not have a photographer now? Our wedding is a month away and we don't have a photographer? Can you just imagine all that was going through their heads?

I am so sorry for any confusion Clare & Jaime! I promise, I will be at your wedding on August 28th. Just kidding! August 29th it is!




0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP