Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Meet the Gardellas!

Kelly and I have been friends since the 6th grade, which if I'm doing the math correctly that makes it 21 years! And John went to high school with us, so you know we all share a ton of memories... I was geeked (yes, I said geeked) when she asked me to spend the day with her, John and Madison at the George George park in Clinton Twp. for some family portraits. This was the first time I had the opportunity to shoot there. What an amazing park! It's gorgeous! If you haven't had the chance to visit it, I highly recommend it. I had gotten there a little early to "scope" it out and was able to see artists painting, another photographer taking family pictures, and families enjoying the park. It was just so serene...
This is Miss Madison! Isn't she a doll?


The gorgeous Gardella family!

Love, Love, Love this!

Another top favorite from the day...

Seriously. Cute.

She loosened up eventually and was even posing for me!



Love the texture on this one





I heart this series...

We ended the session with a little swing time! Even John jumped on a swing!

Kelly & John it was so nice to hang out with you guys! We definitely need to get us all together and soon!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP