Monday, May 18, 2009

Cindy's 1st Communion

I had the opportunity to capture a very special event in this gorgeous little girl's life a few weeks ago.  I was so excited when April contacted me about shooting Cindy's 1st Communion!  Cindy is such a great kid and I'm lucky to have the Goldwater's for neighbors.  I swear if you were to google "Good People" a picture of Jim, April and their kids would come up!  Okay, probably not, April isn't exactly "connected" yet, but I'm working on her!


Anyways, on to Cindy's day!  It was an absolutely gorgeous day with blue skies with those big fluffy clouds rolling by.  The ceremony was held at St. A's in Roseville.










This image cracks me up!  That's Cindy, always testing the waters!  A girl after my own heart...









Cindy is a true Nature lover and is definitely happier climbing trees and playing with frogs and toads then wearing a dress!  So how appropriate that we got some pics of her climbing trees in her dress!







And of course on the super fun tire swing in the backyard!


Thank you so much for having me capture Cindy's big day for you guys!  I had an amazing time and am proud to have been part of it!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP