Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Angela & Jeff E-Session

The first time I had the opportunity to meet Angela and Jeff in person was during their engagement session.  Jeff and I had been communicating over e-mail and finally got to meet in person at the Rochester Hills Municipal park.  It's such a beautiful park, I really enjoy shooting there.


It was so nice to meet both of you and I'm looking forward to your wedding this August!  Here's some of my favorites from the day...

















The brought their beautiful lab with them for some pictures too!  I love including people's pets in their pictures, but sometimes it does make it challenging!  After some loving for Mom, we did manage to get a couple of shots with her.  She's such a cute puppy isn't she?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP