Wednesday, January 6, 2010

50 Years of Wedded Bliss!

Before the holidays I was asked to document Gary & Sylvia's 50th Anniversary party. I love hearing people celebrating anniversaries of any year, but to be celebrating 50 years of marriage is HUGE! All throughout the evening I found myself imagining Scott and I celebrating our 50th anniversary and what we would be like. I hope that in another 41 years, we'll be every bit as in love as Gary & Sylvia!

The celebrated couple of the night!

I absolutely loved the photo boards that was put together for their party. Oh, the timeless memories!



So many years of friendship!

And of course there was dancing!

Can I just tell you how much I love these two? They're my neighbors and have enriched my life in ways that I cannot even begin to tell you. They have supported me so much as I've started my own business even to the point of hiring me for the third time! Remember Cindy's 1st Communion? I also did a family session for them a while back before my blogging days. But to describe them in a nutshell, they ROCK!

I love the feeling in this one as Gary holds Sylvia while their dancing.

Now this is one huge family!

A little Rockette action kickin'!

And I'll end with my top favorite from the day... Happy Anniversary Gary & Sylvia! Here's to many more years of happiness for you guys!

Speaking of love... I still have openings available for the Mini-sessions January 23rd. Contact me if you're interested!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP