Monday, January 4, 2010

Valentine Mini Sessions!

A few months ago I was approached by a friend looking for a special Christmas gift for her husband of nearly 11 years. She wanted to give him something timeless, something sexy, something that only she could give him. She described what she wanted to do and I was ecstatic that she asked me to help create this gift for her! **Note that all images on this post were posted here with her full consent**

I found myself inspired by her. Although she said she was nervous, the courage and self confidence she had shown was amazing. The thought and detail she put into the session was awesome, I mean she even managed to get her hubby and 2 kids out of the house! During our session I continued to get inspired by her. So inspired in fact that I'm excited to announce that I will be offering mini sessions to give your sweetie some special love this Valentine's Day! (or birthday, or for no reason at all for that matter, do it just for you!)

So mark your Calendar for January 23, 2010!

Your $225 investment will include a 30 - 40 minute session in a private setting, with up to 2 clothing changes. A Make-up Artist will be available to help you create the look that you want.

You will also receive a 5x7 album with 10 prints and the 10 digital images on a disk.

There are very limited spaces available, so contact me today to reserve your spot!

Here's a look into our session, if you are on the fence about doing this and want to see more images to get a better idea please e-mail me at shannon@clickingthroughlife.com. To anyone considering this, please know that this is kept very private. No images will be posted without the written consent of each individual. Contact me to sign up or get more details today!










0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP