Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blog Facelift

I decided it was time to give my blog a little overhaul.  The winter season in Michigan is a bit of a downtime for most photographers.  You can only photograph that grey winter sky so many times and wedding season is not yet underway.  This gives me some time to work on some of the other little things that will get put off as the weather breaks and business picks up.  First on my list was to freshen up my blog.  Check!   If you notice anything not working right, please let me know!


Now to the more fun stuff!  I got to have lunch with this little cutie the other day! Seriously could he be any cuter?  This is CJ, a very dear friend's son.  I have known his mom Jessica for nearly 18 years!  Oh the stories we have...  

It was an awesome afternoon just hanging out and chatting away.  We did take a few minutes to take CJ up to the fire department to see Scott (and sneak in a few photos!).  He had a ton of fun climbing on the engines and getting all dressed up in Scott's (heavy) gear!










0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP