Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!

I know it's been quite a while since I've posted anything, the holidays for us are always crazy busy and then lucky me I started the new year off with a heck of a cold.  So it's put me a little behind in everything.  


A few days after Christmas I shot another wedding with Kevin of Murawski Studios.  It's been amazing working with him.  He's really taught me so much and has been a great mentor.  I'm looking forward to continuing to shoot with him.  There's another wedding coming up this Saturday!

Here's some of my favorite images from the day!

Hope everyone is having a great start to their New Year!


























1 comments:

Anonymous January 13, 2009  

Too funny - I went to high school with them! Also, the groomsmen sitting next to the best man in the cheers toast image - I do believe I photographed his wedding! Small world.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP