Monday, January 26, 2009

First Bridal Show

I survived my first bridal show!  It was an awesome experience, just getting my work out there and talking with all of the brides.  I remember 8-9 years back planning my wedding and attending shows looking for vendors and getting ideas.  I could so relate to all of the thoughts and options that were spinning through these girls' heads.

I know that I made the right decision when I decided to start doing weddings.  There is so much love, emotion, romance that comes with a wedding.  Not only on the wedding day, but also during all of the planning.  Seeing all of the brides come through with ear to ear grins when they tell you their wedding date made me so happy to know that I will be able to help them capture all of their hard work and planning on their special day.

I'm also grateful that my head cold I started to come down with on Friday night somehow held off until I got home yesterday.  So after a long week of preparations, I'm going to take some time for myself.  I'll be laying on the couch with my box of tissue catching up on some junk tv. 

Here's a little peak into my booth from yesterday...

1 comments:

Anonymous January 27, 2009  

Your booth looks amazing. I am SO proud of you!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP