Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Crazy! In a good way...

Whoops!   I accidentally published before I had a chance to post.  That just goes to show you how I've been moving lately.  Things have been crazy busy over here as I just found out I'm going to attend my first bridal show!  As a vendor!  So needless to say I've been spending my time holed up in my studio getting ready.  But I think I've got it all set now and am so excited to get out there and get this ball rolling!  If any one has any advice from either a bride's or a vendor's perspective, I'd love to hear your comments!

These images are from another wedding I shot with Kevin.  It was a great time and Sarah & David were so much fun! 




























1 comments:

Anonymous January 23, 2009  

Great pictures - I love all the energy you caught at the reception.

Good luck at the bridal show!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP