Sunday, August 22, 2010

Well I've done it!

Okay, so I wasn't quite ready... I like things to be perfect. Well maybe done right is more like it. Maybe it's my Virgoan nature, maybe I'm a perfectionist, but one thing I've started learning in this past year is to let go a little bit. Because really, who's going to notice that the color of the drop down area is wrong? But I know these things and that's why I've held off on launching my new website and blog.


Well in an effort to streamline my workload a bit, I've decided to go ahead and launch my new blog in all of it's unperfected glory! From now on you can visit me at my new blog at www.clickingthroughlifeblog.com

It's not "perfect", but neither am I. And like my life and my business, I can always continue to "tweak" it as I go!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP