Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tara & Brian's Metro Beach Engagement Session


I have been so very blessed with the people I've gotten to meet since I started my business. I absolutely love my clients and love the way that they let me into their lives.

I first met Tara last winter at Maniaci's Bridal Show in Richmond, and from the start I was smitten with her. I loved her classic style and her open and honest personality and am so glad that we've become friends throughout her wedding planning. One of the things that stands out the most from our first meeting was hers and Brian's son Presley. Wait until you see this cutie! I swear it was him that made Tara choose me as their wedding photographer. He seriously wouldn't take his eyes off of me the entire time I chatted with her and her mom. And we talked for quite a while... A few days after the show, I received the sweetest e-mail from her that had me literally grinning from ear to ear!

We met up at the marina area of Metro Beach for their engagement session. Brian's son is also visiting for the summer and I loved how they wanted to include their boys in their session!

Tara & Brian you two had better look out. I have a feeling these two boys are going to be little heart breakers one day.

What a gorgeous family!

Tara & Brian used to spend a lot of time on the boat when they first started dating and I love how they wanted to include that in their engagement session.





As we were walking and talking we kept noticing all of these low flying planes coming from Selfridge Base which I found fitting since that is where Brian works. We must have been quite a site as we kept trying to get one of the planes in a picture and I was excited to see that we actually got one!



Something for fun.

After we were done with the family portraits, Tara's parents took the boys home so I could spend some alone time with Tara & Brian....

Tara you are a classic beauty!

Brian, you're looking pretty good yourself!





A few seconds after this image was taken the owner of the boat peeked out the window. I can only imagine what he was thinking seeing a couple kissing next to his boat...

Another thing that I love about my clients, is they're usually up for anything. And although she may have been freaking out a little bit, this "City Girl" was game when I suggested sitting in this field. Pure awesomeness....







To see the rest of the images from our session click here for a slideshow

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP