Monday, November 10, 2008

William

I'd like to introduce to you this adorable little cutie William! Isn't he just the cutest? I've known his mom for the majority of my life now. She was always like an Aunt to me growing up. It was so good to see her and spend time with her awesome little boy! We spent a beautiful fall morning just playing outside in the leaves, so much fun... Guess I wore him out pretty good too! The daycare said he went straight to his cot the moment he walked in the door.


Just look at those eyes...

I absolutely love this one!








2 comments:

Anonymous November 12, 2008  

Great Pictures ~ Beautiful little boy!!

Anonymous November 21, 2008  

Great pictures Shannon! I love the last one with the wheelbarrow, they are all very good.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP