Monday, November 3, 2008

Phew!


Wow, it's been a long week but it looks like everything is up and running smoothly.  I'm really excited about the new look of my website and blog.  It was a great experience to have created and launched the new site on a deadline.  My old one was set to expire last Friday, so I literally had 3 days to get everything completed.  And I did,  but because of that I had to put a lot of other items on hold.

So last Friday after it went live, we decided to spend the beautiful day at Yates Cider Mill.  The weather was perfect and I had this complete sense of relaxation as we strolled through the trail munching on fresh donuts and drinking delicious "Apple Jacks"!

Now it's time to play catch up on processing sessions, e-mails that I had to put aside.  for those that are waiting, I promise to get to you by the end of the week!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP