Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Hillmer Family

I met this awesome couple through friends of friends. Some good friends were throwing a benefit for their dear friend that had Leukemia and I had donated a portrait package for their raffles. Dan, who happened to be Yugin’s best friend won. It couldn’t have worked out more perfectly since they had just had a baby girl a couple of weeks before hand! We met up at the Rochester Hills Municipal Park on a beautiful fall day.


On a side note, I haven’t posted in quite some time due to the fact that I was having some computer problems. Seems I completely filled my hard drive, and have been feverishly working to clear some space and back everything up. I think I got it all figured out and am now playing catch up! More photo session posts to come...















0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP